Mountain Designs quick dry shirts are the best in the field. They keep you protected from mosquitoes and the sun, and dry overnight. The shirts you can buy here come with a high quality SARA print both on the front and back. Colour light blue.
The Trevalla shirt is specially designed for fishing and water adventures. The Tactel® fibres in the fabric are incredibly lightweight, smooth and breathable giving you maximum comfort. No side seams and a mesh lining further enhance this quality, while a quick-dry finish is perfect for water activities.
Features and Benefits:
- Lightweight and ultra-breathable fabric
- Quick dry
- Mesh lining for improved ventilation
- No side seams
- Adjustable collar for extra height
- Very good sun protection: UPF rating 35
- Fabric: 100% nylon
- TACTEL® is a dynamic, specialty fibre that makes garments soft, supplely smooth, breathable and lightweight. According to rigid testing, TACTEL® fibre is at least twice as soft and 20% lighter than most other fibres. It also dries eight times faster than cotton. In addition to being soft and lightweight, TACTEL® fibre is strong.
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent): The DWR finish stops water from soaking into the fabric as well as repelling dirt, blood, wine and other nasty substances.
- Repel™ Sun UPF50+: This garment is designed to keep you in the outdoors longer while protecting you from the sun. UPF ratings range from 15 to 50 – with higher ratings offering more effective protection from harmful UV rays.